Given the amount of time between my last post and this one, I think you can deduce that summer vacation is over. Although, that deduction, while accurate, does not justify why I haven’t posted about anything I’ve read. Truth be told, I haven’t been reading. I could lie and say I don’t know why I haven’t been reading, but the reason is this: I couldn’t watch the shows I like while I was working with the kids at home during the summer, you know… the whole ‘viewer discretion is advised’ thing. So I resorted to reading. Well, now the kidlets are back at school and television has been reintroduced into my life. More importantly though, I have discovered Stranger Things, The Blacklist, and most recently, The Good Wife.
Up until this point, though I planned on reviewing what I watched also, my posts have been about reading. Well get ready for some posts about what I’m watching, because honestly speaking, I can’t go through the drama that is The Good Wife, alone. So let’s get into it, shall we??
THE GOOD WIFE
Alicia and Will
- Is their relationship a good thing? Or are there people out there rooting for Alicia and Peter to kiss and make up??
- Am I the only one that thinks Will is sexy AF?? Surely, it can’t just be me…
- Do you think Alicia should tell her kids about her and Will? Would they understand? I find myself yelling at her through the TV every time she has a “moment” with her kids and Will is brought up… I really want her to tell them.. But then again, they’re kids. They’re probably hoping their parents will get back together.
Alicia, Kalinda and Peter
- Should Alicia really hold a grudge against Kalinda for what happened with Peter all that time ago?? They weren’t even friends then. They didn’t even KNOW each other. BUT there’s the point that Alicia made that Kalinda still knew Peter was married, even if she didn’t know his wife… This is a difficult one I think. I just loved the relationship between Kalinda and Alicia and it pains me to see them estranged like so.
- Is it more Peter’s fault than Kalinda’s? If he hadn’t slept with Kalinda, he probably would have slept with someone else… Would Alicia treat that woman as she is treating Kalinda? Or is it actually more about the fact that Kalinda didn’t tell her throughout all the time they were friends?
- Is he supposed to be a disliked character? Or just at the beginning and then we warm up to him?
- Am I the only one that LOVES him no matter what he does simply because he is our beloved Logan from Gilmore Girls??
- He, like Will, is sexy AF.
- Are we rooting for him and Kalinda? Or do we feel like he’s cheating on Rory? 😉
- Do we want him to go back to Lockhart & Gardner?
- I have one single thing to say about Jackie. I hate her. With a passion.
- Does anyone else get as excited as I do when an actor/actress they know is introduced into the show, whether it be as an extra or a regular?? The friend that introduced this show to me has to be getting sick of all the pictures I’m sending her of the actors I “know” that are in the episodes I’m watching at that time.. There have been SO many!! Off the top of my head there was… (I’m going to name them by actor in the show I know, not by real name)
- Richard from Gilmore Girls
- Ellis Grey from Grey’s Anatomy
- Tracy from HIMYM
- Esmee from Twilight, also Grey’s but forget her name in that
- Simon from Quantico (also… </3)
- Susan Bunch from Friends
- George Tucker from Hart of Dixie
And many many more!!!!!
- Love the music in this show too.
Well that’s about all I have to say for now. I’m only on season 3 so I still have a lot more to go! Let me know what you think about this show and about the points I’ve mentioned above. I would love to hear your thoughts! Now if you’ll excuse me, I have a cup of coffee and a TV that are calling me.